MY KROAD CO., LTD > EXHIBIOTRS MEGA US 2022

본문 바로가기
21-22 September 2022
KOREA & VIETNAM EXHIBITION

EXHIBIOTRS MEGA US 2022

Exhibitors MEGA US 2022

본문

MY KROAD CO., LTD

Established in 2020,  My Kroad Co., Ltd is a trendy company that leads K-BEAUTY. Not only its own brand, but also OEM/ODM production. 

BODY WASH,
SEXUAL WELLNESS CARE BRAND BLURB

Based on essence oil extracted from nature, I suggest the sexy signature scent of "Blurb." With a fragrance of grapefruit and blackberry wood.
The subtle lingering scent which surrounds my skin after taking a shower is attractive. PH weak acidity The soft bubble of the vegetable oil base product provides moisture,and balances the skin.Plant Components and Moisturizing FactorsAllantoin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil Hemp seed oil, ceramide N.P

GREEN PLUM AMPOULE
LOCAL COSMETICS BRAND tu:young
Containing 85% plum extract and four active ingredients that will maximize the efficacy of plum. regulates the oil-water balance along with whitening and wrinkle improvement, while having excellent effects on skin fatigue recovery, whitening,exfoliation, and skin soothing. Its watery formula ensures light and fresh application without stickiness and ensures quick penetration into the skin.

The active ingredients contained within green plum are slowly extracted at a low temperature using the Time Drop method. Loss of efficacy was minimized by selecting the time when the active ingredients came out the most.
E09

PRODUCT DETAILS

• no image

Product NameGreen plum ampoule

Product Information

all.jpg
  • no image

Product NameBLURB BODY WASH

Product Information

Bodywash.jpg
  • no image

Product NameBLURB CC CREAM